Monday, September 29, 2008

When the family gets together...

My brother drove with his family from Texas to spend a little more than a week with us. We had a family get together, we played lots of games long into the night, we reminisced, and we ate. I got to spend lots of time getting to know my two nephews whom I had only seem once before. They are adorable and certainly have lots of personality. While it was difficult on the kids' rountine, we still had lots of fun reading books, playing and just laughing.

Here's our family get together...don't mind the camera angle, we were trying to use the timer so everyone could be in it! I've got nephews and nieces, 2nd cousins and sisters-in-law, brothers, my mom, my family and a good family friend all wrapped up here.

My brother Randy, me, my brother Monty, and my mom! We're only missing my sister and another brother.

You can't tell at all that we're related, huh?

My brother trying to get his boys to cooperate in getting their picture taken.

Celebrating past and future birthdays!




My nephew Preston LOVES trains...a lot!

He also loves to swing!


My kids fell in love with their cousins. We are definetely going to have to plan a trip to Texas in the near future, or we may all go through withdrawals.

No comments: