Thursday, September 4, 2008

Just zip me in, Mom!

I got out the luggage, so I could start packing for a short trip I'm taking. I'm the only one going, so I got out the smaller bag. Hayden had been in my room watching some TV, when I came around the corner this is what I saw.


I asked him if he wanted me to just zip him in the bag so he could come with me and he said "Yup, no one will even know I'm in here, it could be a surprise!"

AAWWW, bud, I would love to wrap you up and put you in my pocket so you could be with me all the time! So, sweet! I love this guy!

2 comments:

camran said...

A trip by yourself! Where o' where are you going - you lucky mom you! ;)

Kaylee said...

How was the trip? We were totally bored Friday without you guys. In fact, we had to go on a date by ourselves!!