Thursday, September 10, 2009

Senuous Sandwiches

Do you have a favorite restaurant that you'd love to go to, but it's located several hundred miles away? A restaurant that provided comfort food? Or a place that just had great food, but you can't reach?

I have such a place. This place is not in the state I live in; it's in Utah. One of my roommates used to work there. They have great sandwiches. They have really great sandwiches.

This place is unique not just because their sandwiches are good, but because of the names of their sandwiches. The restaurant is called Senous Sandwich. And the names of the sandwiches sound like this: the Stimulator, the Enticer, the Tantalizer, the Bodasious, and of course, the Sensous Sandwich, just to name a few.



I haven't tried all the sandwiches, in fact, I've only tried 3. I stopped trying because I found my favorite. It's called the Spicy Enticer. It has pastrami, pepperoni and Italian sausage with your choice of cheese, and then whatever fixings you choose. It is so good. It's one of those sandwiches that is all juicy from the moment you pick it up, until your very last bite (probably because I like the oil and vinegar).



The picture really doesn't do it justice, it just looks like part of any old sandwich.

It's probably a good thing that Senous Sandwich doesn't have a restaurant closer to home because I would probably go there once a week.

So, if you are ever in Orem or Provo...just stop in...it will be worth it!

3 comments:

once upon a poppy said...

ok. we are in provo and we are so going there!

New Lewis Happenings said...

Ooooooooo!!! I love that place!!! My favorite is the french dip (can't remember the name) and the seafood one. YUM!!!

Turley Family said...

that place is so good! three of my cousins worked there. if fact i have helped close that place down at night more times then i can count. i have not been there in years, next time im in ut i will have to stop by!