Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's time for school...

It used to be that EVERYONE didn't start school until the day after Labor Day. Now, school's start clear in July even! Well, today was the first day of school for Sidney and Hayden. They got up and got ready without incident, and had time enough for pictures. It will just be this year and next school year that they go to the same school, and then not until Sidney is a senior in High school, so I hope they know how lucky they are to have each other.

Here they were this morning:



Alright, all set with their backpacks and everything.



I like this one of the both of them. Real candid.




Sidney gets nervous I think when she gets her picture taken.



Hayden is pretty photogenic.





Another of the both of them.



It looks like there isn't anyone else at school, but it was truly packed with people, I guess I got lucky without anyone else in the shot. Hope they have a great first day.

2 comments:

INVICTE said...

I'm just now catching up on your blog. Sydney is quite good at the synchro swimming. Maybe she'll be the family's first Olympian! I love the pic with the kids laying on the floor in NM. Pretty unbelievable vacation. Lots of fun-filled times and travel packed into about 2 weeks time.

Leslie said...

Nah...I think you went on the wrong day. There is nobody else there. :)