Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day


I like Mother's Day mostly because John doesn't have to go to any meetings and he's so willing to make me breakfast. I got eggs over-easy, hash browns, sausage and milk - my favorite! Then a calm morning to get ready. It was wonderful. After we went to church, my mom came over and we had roast chicken for dinner- her favorite! Overall it was just a lovely, relaxing day.

I am so incredibly spoiled. I have a terrific husband. Two fantastic kids. A family that loves me and appreciates me. I couldn't ask for much more!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And, your Mom loves you and your sweet family so much! Thank you for all that you and your family do for me! I really appreciate you all!!

Sara said...

Debbie-

Just wanted to say cute blog and the programs were sweet yesterday, too! way to throw caution to the wind with a tri-fold!

dustin and amy said...

What a lucky girl you are! Looks like Hayden's party was a hit! I have never taken my kiddos roller skating, I should do that sometime, it looks like fun, as long as I don't bruise my bum!

Jennifer Wheeler said...

You looked beautiful on Mother's Day. I agree that you have a great family. Matter of fact, we'de love to hang out w/ you and your awesome family soon!

INVICTE said...

Not to mention you've got style.