Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Zip-lining Video

I didn't record this video, but I wanted others to experience at least what the view is like when you go zip-lining. This was taken by a friend in the group that was with all of us on the cruise we took this last February. You can see John at the beginning and me at the end. It was so exhilirating!! I highly recommend it. This particular zip-line was in St. Lucia. There was a total of 7 lines we went across. This line is the final line and the longest. I felt like when it came to the end that I was just getting the hang of it, I could have done it all again...and again...and, well you get the idea!

4 comments:

Kaylee said...

My Husband is such a fantastic photographer. Aren't you glad he got the great lunch lady shots too?
So when are we going back?

Sheri Mills said...

Ha ha! I watched your video while listening to Barry Manilow's One Voice -- it kind of sounded Mexican!! Ha ha! That looked like a blast! You guys are so daring!

Christopher I. Macintosh said...

Cool video you guys. Good to see you!

dustin and amy said...

Hey long time no see! It's great to know you have a blog. Now we can keep in touch better. You guys look like you are doing great!