Tuesday, January 26, 2010

One room makeover

Since November, when we had to get my daughter a new bed, we've been planning to paint her room and redo some things. Then easily enough she got many items for Christmas to help make that possible.

Sidney picked out the color of paint to go in her room and with just a little bit of suggestions from me she even decided how it should be painted on the wall. I completely emptied her room of furtniture before I painted and decided that some of her inexpensive, but still useful furniture just need a little "make-up", so it got spray-painted dark brown. Her furniture was rearranged and we'll see if it stays put.

I've tried to put in order the transformation of how her room took its evolution. Enjoy!




I guess my little girl has grown out of the "pink" phase.












The circles on the wall are vinyl stickers, easy peasy.

Now, my son is asking when he turns 10, can his room get a makeover? Phew, that gives me some time.

4 comments:

once upon a poppy said...

super cute! daisy is out of the pink phase too and asking me if she can change it to green & blue!

Cherene said...

Very cute! I have been wondering when Cheyanna will grow out of her pink room. Did the Twilight poster survive the renovations?

sasmithfam said...

Love the new room! I think I saw that bedding at Target. Thought it was cute. I got my kids some "dot" bedding at Target but it still has the color pink in it. I am not sure if I will let them get rid of pink anytime soon. :)

Sharon said...

it is so cute!!! I love it!!!