Monday, January 4, 2010

Favorites of Last year

Here are just some of my favorite pictures from this last year.  And it's not that the pictures are that great, but the memories that go with them are some of my favorite.  So I guess I should actually say here are some of my favorite moments captured on film.  They are not in any particular order.  Just random....like Life.



Our family loves to play games, it's good bonding time.




Our family worked together on our first garden and amazingly, we all loved it.  So much that we decide to make the next one bigger.



My sister and her husband came to Sidney's 10th birthday party, we all had a blast!



Hayden took this awesome picture in the garden!



John and I in front of one of my favorite temples, Mt Timpanogos.  LOVE the tulips on the grounds.  So glad John's brother got married there.



We reaped these veggies from the garden, they were so yummy!




Love some cousin playing time!!!!




Schwan's mint flavored chocolate cones, a new family addiction.  (I'm drooling just thinking about them!)



The beach in Cabo, we couldn't swim there, too dangerous.  Loved snorkeling at a beach farther away and the beautiful resort there.




My sister came to visit in the Spring, so glad we got to spend time together!





Sidney was her team's volleyball star.  Girl after my own heart!




My two oldest brothers and my mom on Christmas Day.  Feeling blest.




Our game playing gets invaded by yummy mint flavored candy.




The last time I got to see my sister in person.  Miss her.



Face time with the kids.  Gosh, they are such good kids!



Me and the honey.  It's probably just me, but he is getting funnier the older we get, and he was pretty funny when we met. 

What a full year!  And looking forward to having more of ....Life.  Bring it all on!!!

3 comments:

Jennifer Wheeler said...

Fun to read your updates. I think Bryan is funnier and funnier as we age too. Most people don't get his dry sense of humor. It's subtle, and you have to be listening! :) Laughing together is what keeps me sane.

Mary said...

Looks like a great year! The pictures of your sister made me tear up. :(

Leslie said...

Well that was a fun read! Hey, why was it too dangerous in Cabo to swim?