Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sidney's debut solo...

A few weeks ago, my daughter sang a short solo to open the 5th grade musical program. She tried out on her own and got the part with little or no encouragement from me. I'm so glad to she did something out of her comfort zone! She is usually very shy and reserved in large groups. I'm so excited for her.

She is the one in front of the mic, with the tie-dye white and blue skirt. You can hear me taking pictures throughout her performance.

It's not the greatest quality. We didn't get the best seat even though we showed up pretty early.

Anyhow, enjoy the drama.



Way to go Sidney, we're so proud of you!

3 comments:

INVICTE said...

Good job. Soo dramatic at the end too.

sasmithfam said...

Impressive! So fun she had the courage to do that.

Ady Hahn said...

Wow! Sydney sang beautifully! She's definitely got talent.