Thursday, May 6, 2010

Everyone needs a friend like this.

Over 6 years ago, I met a woman who was so easy to talk to. She was thoughtful, caring and we seemed have the same values. She still is all those things, but she doesn't live just a couple streets away anymore. I know that shouldn't put a damper on friendship, but we kinda lost touch after she moved to the other side of town (almost to CA(J.K.)). Well, I found her on Facebook recently and we finally got together for lunch and some serious chat time.

I just love the kind of friends that you can just pick up where you left off. We caught up on kids and husbands, jobs and interests, concerns and hopes. It's just great to know someone that awesome. Man, I really am spoiled!



Thanks Jami, for an incredible time. And almost 5 hours was still not enough!

No comments: