Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My new thing!

I've recently got into digital scrapbooking and quite enjoy it. BUT! I also enjoy doing the tangible scrapbooking, plus I have so much scrapbook stuff that should probably keep working with what I have, right?

So, I keep looking at these really cool personal die-cutting machines and thankfully they've been too expensive for me to purchase, until I had a weak moment. And I purchased THIS! A Slice!

(They are usually a sea blue/green color, but mine is a special edition for Breast Cancer Awareness Month...I mean c'mon, it's PINK!)

I have been having a lot of fun adding die-cuts to my scrapbook pages that just needed a little bit more to finish them off.

Then I discovered that I could cut vinyl with it! And I created signs for my kids' rooms. They were thrilled.




Now I realize how those companies really keep sucking the money out of you...you have to buy more design cartridges, if you want more options to cut. Curse you, wretched scrapbooking companies! (J.K. I wish I had the creativity and business sense to have started one 10 years ago, so I could be filthy rich!)

In the meantime, I will enjoy my new play toy and create more die-cuts for items that never thought they needed it. And I'll love every minute of it!

3 comments:

♥Tami said...

That's awesome! Love what you've done with it so far!

AMBER said...

Awesome! I love signs.

Turley Family said...

jealous! i want one!