Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Do you see what I see?

You can't believe everything your kids tell you, until they keep telling you the same thing, over and over and over and...


Hayden kept telling me that he got moved to the back of the classroom, and that he couldn't see. At first, I honestly thought it was an excuse to not get work done, (he usually comes up with a couple a week). After a half-dozen times of saying he couldn't see very well, I decided it wasn't just a cop-out. Off to the eye doctor we went. And it looks like he is near-sighted, of course. And possibly color blind, but I'm not convinced of that just yet.


After we had him try on every single pair of frames in the store, we came out with this:


Now, everyone is asking how he likes his glasses and he says he likes them very much! Love this kid! I guess the stigma of wearing glasses doesn't phase him...he would rather see!

1 comment:

Mary said...

My kids have inherited my terrible eyesight. I feel bad. I didn't believe my daughter at first when she said she couldn't see. Bad mom.

Hayden is cute in his glasses.