Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Blog Slacker

Wow, I look at my own blog and think that I haven't done anything because I haven't recorded it, but really we're just caught up in the whole windstorm of Christmas. Since the last entry we enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving with John's family as well as got to play host part of the time while his sister and her family from TX was here. We visited the Arizona Science Center and the kids got some good playing time together with their cousins. I got to enjoy a couple of birthday dinners; once with family and then again with friends. Then we made preparations to head to the happiest place on earth...yep, our first family trip to Disneyland. The last time John went was just before we got married, but he didn't get to enjoy it because he was trying to keep track of 200 high school students. And the last time I went I think I was about 12 years old...Disneyland has changed a lot since then! Anyway, I will give more detail about Disneyland later. Also, in a month's time Hayden has lost both of his bottom teeth (we have been singing a revised version of "All I want for Christmas...").

We are truly enjoying this holiday season. The lights, the music, the tree, the yummy goodies we've been making and ones we've been given, even the cold that has finally arrived! Merry Christmas to you!

No comments: